VIP Extreme club
At the heart of every Extreme Sailing Series™ Race Village you'll find the VIP Extreme Club, where both guests and sailors gather to enjoy the event in style. With unrivalled views of the racing, five-star catering, an open bar and exclusive entertainment and behind-the-scenes access, it promises to deliver an unforgettable experience.
Find out more about the super-fast ‘flying’ catamarans with a boat tour, or, if you are looking for an adrenaline rush, sign yourself up to a complimentary RIB ride for a blast around the racecourse.
Our Silver pass offers unlimited access to the VIP Extreme Club, where you can enjoy the ultimate Stadium Racing championship in style with a full day of hospitality and entertainment.
Your package includes:
- Full access to VIP Extreme Club
- Opportunity for a RIB ride
- Entertainment throughout the day
- First-class catering and open bar
- Behind-the-scenes access: Boat tours, skippers briefing, sailor Q&As and autograph signing sessions
Typical Extreme Club Schedule
10:00 – 11:30
- Enjoy a buffet of delicate freshly baked pastries and refreshing teas.
- Boat tours
11:00 – 12:00
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at the high-performance GC32 catamaran and learn how it flies. Make sure you sign up at reception.
- RIB rides
12:00 – 17:00
- Head to the reception to sign up for a spin in a chase boat right at the heart of the action on the stadium racecourse. Book early before spaces are all gone.
- Umpire briefing
- Listen to the sailors and the umpires as they discuss the rulings of any on-water incidents from the previous day’s racing.
- Skipper briefing
- Join Race Director John Craig as he delivers the day’s briefing to the world-class skippers and reflects on the previous day’s racing with insights from SAP Sailing Analytics.
- Buffet lunch
12:45 – 14:45
- A delicious and varied selection of hot and cold foods.
- GC32 Stadium Racing
14:00 – 17:00
- Watch the international fleet go head-to-head as the teams battle to become Extreme Sailing Series™ champion.
- Afternoon buffet
15:00 – 17:00
- A selection of light snacks.
- Drinks reception
- Toast the sailors as they head in following a gruelling day on the water.
- Post-sailing interviews
- Get the lowdown on the day’s drama from the sailors themselves.
- Extreme Club closes.
Other Ticket Options
To find out more about getting a ride on board the GC32 with the Gold and Platinum packages, visit our Be a Guest Sailor page.
To find out more about our corporate hospitality options in the Extreme Club, visit our VIP Corporate Hospitality page.
*Children below the age of 12 get free entry with an adult and those aged 12 – 16 years are half price.